Thursday, December 1, 2011

Two Kindle books for the price of one!

Happy Hollidays!

In the spirit of giving, now through December 7th, when you purchase a kindle copy of Verita or Fast-tracked, I will give a second copy of the same book to the person of your choosing.

First purchase your copy. Then email me the details section of your receipt (it contains the order number and title of the book, but no personal information.) Provide the e-mail of the person you’d like to receive the book and the date you’d like them to receive it. Please note any special message you’d like me to include, otherwise I will simply note that the book is a gift sent at your request.

You can also gift Verita and Fast-Tracked to someone else and use that receipt to get a free copy to also gift or keep for yourself.

My email is TracyRozzlynn (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment