Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Hate Picking Quotes

Today it was pointed out to me that I should add a quote to my facebook page. I hate picking quotes. To me picking a quote is like declaring this is who I am. And honestly, who I am changes with my mood and the situation.

I’m a different person when I’m with my daughter than when I’m out with friends or typing at my computer.

If I’m in a good mood a light, hopeful quote involving rainbows and unicorns is appropriate. A deep, poignant quote fits a pensive mood. If I happen to be in a really, exceptionally foul mood, quotes and everything else in the world are stupid. Don’t even bother to convince me otherwise. Just give me some angry music to listen to and leave me alone until I calm down enough to be rational again.

No comments:

Post a Comment